What makes you different makes you dangerous. (Divergent fan-made poster)
Lilly Collins in Love, Rosie - In Theaters October 2014
10 Things We Learned About The Making Of “Divergent”
- Shailene Woodley is most definitely Dauntless as displayed by her (very abnormal) weekend plans.
- Reflections play a big role in the movie. Shailene went through a lot of frogs before she found her prince Theo James.
- Shailene went through a lot of frogs before she found her prince Theo James.
- Ansel Elgort has a mega man crush on Tony Goldwyn.
- Miles Teller was the best at throwing knives.
- Eric’s character originally had long hair with a ton of piercings.
- The final simulation test took place at Navy Pier in Chicago.
- The Dauntless dining room was actually an indoor swimming pool.
- Ashley Judd was offered the part of Natalie Prior very quickly.
- Miles Teller was originally interested in the part of Four, but was convinced to play the villain.
‘Divergent' Behind-the-Scenes: Director Explains 8 Concept Images, Set Photos
- First Image
- Abnegation Village
- Abnegation House
- The Pit
- Hammer Fist
- The Wall
- Erudite Location
EXCLUSIVE: Divergent Featurette - Filming on the Ferris Wheel
WATCH: Shailene and Theo want you to buy the ‘Divergent’ DVD in a video message from the ‘Insurgent’ set!
EXCLUSIVE - DIVERGENT: CHOOSING CEREMONY
Suki Waterhouse shows off her acting skills in new trailer for debut movie Love, Rosie
Her boyfriend Bradley Cooper is one of Hollywood’s go-to guys for box office success. And now Suki Waterhouse is carving out her own movie career with her big screen debut Love, Rosie.
The blonde beauty has previously made a cameo in TV show Material Girl in 2010 and is set to star as Marlene in The Divergent Series: Insurgent next year.
EXCLUSIVE - DIVERGENT: CASTING THEO